On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 02:18:44PM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I think it should explain when I should expect an e-mail and when not and
> how can I verify things.

I think perhaps you'll need to write such an explanation; generally it's
much easier for the person who was previously confused to know what needs
explaining - certainly I never had any trouble, and I've not previously
encountered anybody else who was surprised that an unindexed release doesn't
receive an indexing email.

> So what I understand now is that I need to upload a non-developer release
> in order to see if
> I've received the co-maintainer right on all the modules in the
> distribution.

Follow the 'View Permissions' link on the side bar once you're logged in
and you'll find that you can look.

Uploading releases at all to test what can be directly observed is a pretty
inefficient approach.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/