Hi Rinaldo,

Quoting Todd Rinaldo:
: If you'd rather do the release yourself, please feel free to steal my
: work in the above repo.

I'm no longer actively involved with Perl development.  Before
"retiring" from the Perl community as a contributor, I made sure
Storable was put back into the core, so that it would be maintained
as part of Perl itself.

Therefore, I'm not sure I understand why this module is still
maintained as such on CPAN since it's now part of standard Perl.
Maybe as a way to get "new features" with older Perl?

In any case, I no longer maintain the code.  Still using Perl of
course, but only for leisure now :-)

Cheers,
Raphael