On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 02:10:42PM -0400, Kim Vandry wrote:
> You are welcome to comaintain this module or even take it over. How
> do I set that up?

Added SHLOMIF to co-maintainers of Locale::gettext.

Added SHLOMIF to co-maintainers of gettext.

He can now upload releases to CPAN; I'm guessing the details of the
repostiory you can work out between you :)

> I see. I'm sure writing "same as Perl" for the license must have
> been recommended by somebody at some time or else I probably would
> not have done it. Obviously it was a long time ago. I am no legal or
> licensing expert. I have no idea what license would be best.

'same license as perl itself' is fine. The problem is that you've then
expanded that to 'GPL or AL' explicitly, which could be read to mean
'only Artistic License original, not the much better version 2'.

Assuming your intention was to do the sensible/normal thing, I'd say
clarifying the existing license is fine.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/