On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 12:18:16PM +0100, Neil Bowers wrote:
> Hi Francisco,
>
> > Today I uploaded to PAUSE a distribution that contained at root level a
> > folder called ‘fakelibs’, which contained fake modules intended for
> > testing. PAUSE then tried to index them and I received a report informing
> > that ‘Some::Module’ (one of my fake modules) cannot be indexed because it’s
> > already with someone else.
> >
> > […]
> >
> > How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
>
> PAUSE will ignore modules in certain directories, including the ’t’ directory
> where your tests live. So put all the fake modules in there. If you have an
> ‘xt’ directory (for extended tests, like release and author tests), then any
> modules in there will also be ignored by PAUSE.

You can add a no_index entry to META.* to specifically avoid your fakelibs
directory - but t/lib is the normal place to put them, and would already
be ignored, so for this case I'd go with 'put them in the standard place'.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/