On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 02:08:06PM -0700, Buddy Burden wrote:
> Okey dokey.  My last word is: I'm saddened that you chose to ignore
> the personal message I sent you off-list.

There's been no off-list message from you to this address.

Please try and consider the possibility that I was genuinely just trying
to point out that you'd come across as a dick, since I (perhaps erroneously)
assumed that would be something you'd care about having done, especially if
it was unintentional, rather than inventing a nonexistant personal vendetta
and then accusing me of ignoring emails I didn't receive as a result.

I am perfectly willing to continue this conversation off list if you wish
to, though I'd ask you to stop assuming bad faith on my part if you're going
to since otherwise it's unlikely to be constructive for either of us.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/