Hello,

After double checking, triple checking, and searching for help, am not sure
why the indexer is failing for the just released MCE::Shared v1.007.
Previously, the version was not properly quoted.

Previously, ...

provides:
  MCE::Hobo:
    file: lib/MCE/Hobo.pm
    version: 1.006_02
  MCE::Shared:
    file: lib/MCE/Shared.pm
    version: 1.006_02

To, ...

provides:
  MCE::Hobo:
    file: lib/MCE/Hobo.pm
    version: '1.007'
  MCE::Shared:
    file: lib/MCE/Shared.pm
    version: '1.007'

I'm not sure what to do. Thank you in advance for any enlightenment. I even
tried reindexing, but received the same email.

Thank you,

Mario