I just changed it to a single process, it can ping 25000 servers per second.
With 2 processes, it can ping about 45000 servers per second.

Best Regards!
Xinfeng Wang

From: Wang, Xinfeng
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 2:19 PM
To: 'modules@perl.org' <modules@perl.org>
Subject: async massive ping

Hi, perl experts and manager:
I used perl for many years, usually I just use the modules on cpan, but when I
tried to ping 10,000 servers with async ping module on cpan, none of them
really worked.
It isn't so hard, I just wrote the code by myself in perl.
it can be done in 5 seconds(timout 5 seconds) on quite an ordinary server, with
1 sending process and 1 receiving process. (I think I can make it in 1 process )
I hope other engineers can use this wonderful feature too, but I don't know
anything about how to create Makefile, testing, etc.
What can I do to share my code?

Best Regards!
Xinfeng Wang