Oh. After my initial message to the modules@perl.org list I managed to
track down Morgane and we discussed the co-maintainance bit, but then
apparently we both got busy with other things.

Neil, thanks for following up with this issue.

Morgane, if you don't have access to PAUSE or you don't have the time
to deal with this, you can just approve it to Neil and he'll be able
to add  MANSWAR as a co-maintainer, or if you wish, he can also become
the main maintainer and then you won't need to deal with any further
such changes.

regards
   Gabor

--