On Thu, Mar 09, 2017 at 09:55:44AM -0500, David Golden wrote:
> I've put KHAMPTON's account into custodial status and transferred all
> modules to ADOPTME.

So long as we don't treat that transfer as a free-for-all, that's fine - I'd
prefer for those of us who've worked with him on stuff before get consulted
about who ends up with what.

I'm pretty sure we've always basically tried to get the sub-community around
the deceased to figure out what should happen anyway, and then only do
free-for-all on what's left, but I thought it was worth saying it explicitly
here, just for everybody's peace of mind.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/