Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

> this files was used to solve some packaging issues, and yes this was a
> mistake. It was introduced in v2.3.29 but it was moved out of bin/ in
> v2.3.20. We are even in the process for future major release of
> FusionInventory::Agent to completly remove this file. Honestly I hate this
> file ;) and just want to get rid of it.

Heh, we’ve all been there.

> So on my point of view, this conflict could just be removed from the index to
> leave the ownership to PERLANCAR. I'm not sure how this can be done btw. Have
> you any idea to reset the situation ? I guess you could reset it manually but
> it could appear again if we re-index the source from PAUSE site.
>
> Just tell me if I can do something on PAUSE site in that way.

I have dropped your first-come on “setup” and the co-maints on it (GROUSSE, who
I’ve cc’d on this email, and FUSINV), which will just leave PERLANCAR’s
first-come on Setup.

Until you remove setup.pm, to prevent PAUSE from trying to index setup.pm you
just need to change this line:

        package setup;

To this:

        package
                setup;

There are other ways you can prevent the indexing, but this is the easiest for
you, particularly you’re planning on removing it eventually (soon? :-)

Cheers,
Neil

Cogendo

T: +44 7880 741899
W: www.cogendo.com
M: neil.bow...@cogendo.com <mailto:neil.bow...@cogendo.com>

Cogendo is the trading name of Cogendo Limited, Registered in England & Wales,
company no. 8944534.
Registered office: 51 West Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire. SL7 2LS.