Dear CPAN authors,

I’m emailing you wearing my PAUSE admin hat. The Perl NOC have informed us that
the CPAN Master site, which is on an SSD, is getting a bit full. At some point
it will be moving to a bigger disk, but in the meantime they’ve asked if we can
help free up some space.

You are the top 40 authors in terms of the space time up by old releases.
Please delete some or all of your old releases. There are three ways you can do
this:

Use the “Delete Files” feature in the PAUSE web interface.
Give me permission to do that on your behalf. Scary, I know, but when I do this
you’ll get an email listing what I marked for deletion, and you’ll have 3 days
to change your mind.
You can use this script —
https://gist.github.com/xdg/1739bea8ef36c4a48e4d2969bc31bf38
<https://gist.github.com/xdg/1739bea8ef36c4a48e4d2969bc31bf38> — which was
written by Rik Signes and tweaked by David Golden. Karen Etheridge (ETHER) has
her own version of that script as well:
https://github.com/karenetheridge/misc/blob/master/install/generic/bin/pause-cleanup

<https://github.com/karenetheridge/misc/blob/master/install/generic/bin/pause-cleanup>

You may be thinking “Couldn’t you just … “, and you’re probably right, but
we’re all volunteers here, so I’m asking you to help out.

Thanks,
Neil