On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 04:55:33PM +1000, Ron Savage wrote:
> Hi Matt
>
> I don't mind if you adopt it, but I'm confused about your choice of
> spelling, babel 'v' babble, but either way, I think we'll survive
> the 'adjustment'.

Because (1) their CLI is already called babel and I often have that in
a mixed perl/JS project (2) it's a self-deprecatory pun, and having grown
up with Trout as a surname I'm unable to resist those.

Could you please click the relevant buttons? I feel like as the adopter
I probably shouldn't also be the facilitating admin.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/