Hi,

I'd like to let Mohammad Anwar (MANWAR) co-maintain this module.
Could you please add him to be the co-maintainer of all 3 modules listed
below?
https://metacpan.org/release/Text-MediawikiFormat

- Text::MediawikiFormat <https://metacpan.org/pod/Text::MediawikiFormat>
- Text::MediawikiFormat::Block
<https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Text-MediawikiFormat/lib/Text/MediawikiFormat/Block.pm>
- Text::MediawikiFormat::Blocks
<https://metacpan.org/pod/Text::MediawikiFormat::Blocks>

As I can see from PAUSE,  Derek Price (DPRICE) is the first-come maintainer
of Text::MediawikiFormat and the *Blocks  submodule,
but only a co-maintainer of the *Block submodule. That module does not seem
to have any first-come maintainer.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=peek_perms&pause99_peek_perms_by=ml&pause99_peek_perms_query=Text%3A%3AMediawikiFormat%25&pause99_peek_perms_sub=Submit

regards
    Gabor