Hi modules@perl.org,

I sent the email below a few days ago and have yet to hear back.  I am
attaching several emails I have sent to the original author of the module
over the last 3-4 years.  Crickets.  As recently as 2 years ago there have
been folks wanting issues addressed in this module.  I would like to adopt
this module.

I know modules@perl.org may be busy but it is disconcerting to at least not
get a confirmation that the email has been received and is pending
consideration.  I was under the impression the Perl community was eager to
have modules updated and fixed as authors do move on sometimes.

Thanks for your consideration

Rob Lauer (BIGFOOT)