Hi all!

I recently failed at naming my distribution, but I'll add to my defence it is
the hardest problem in CS. :-)

At some point, I thought Web::Solid::Test::Basic was a good name for a
module, and I thought that if I added stuff, it would be separate
distributions. It turned out to not be very sensible, and the code in there
isn't used a lot, but Web::Solid::Test::HTTPLists is, and it belonged in the
same distribution. My project is still probably the only user though.

So, I found that I'd rather call the Web-Solid-Test, so I created a lib/Web/
Solid/Test.pod that documents the commonalities between the two above, and
tried to upload that as Web-Solid-Test-0.020 as can be seen below, and it
didn't work out.

How should this be done? If it is required, I could delete the Web-Solid-
Test-Basic distribution right away.

Cheers,

Kjetil