From: PAUSE <upl...@pause.perl.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 8:47 PM
Subject: Failed: PAUSE indexer report PRBRENAN/Data-NFA-20200622.tar.gz
To: <philiprbre...@gmail.com>, <
andreas.koenig.gmwojprw+pa...@franz.ak.mind.de>

The following report has been written by the PAUSE namespace indexer.
Please contact modules@perl.org if there are any open questions.

  User: PRBRENAN (Philip R Brenan)
  Distribution file: Data-NFA-20200622.tar.gz
  Number of files: 6
  *.pm files: 1
  README: No README found
  META-File: Data-NFA-20200622/META.json
  META-Parser: Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4414
  META-driven index: yes
  Timestamp of file: Tue Jun 23 19:15:53 2020 UTC
  Time of this run: Tue Jun 23 19:47:36 2020 UTC

ERROR: Database error occurred during index update

The following packages (grouped by status) have been found in the distro:

     module : Data::NFA
     version: undef
     in file: lib/Data/NFA.pm
     status : The PAUSE indexer could not store the indexing result in
             the DB due the following error: C< Lock wait timeout
             exceeded; try restarting transaction >. Please report the
             case to the PAUSE admins at modules@perl.org.

__END__

--
Thanks,