Just clean it up to all be PHRED.

I'm fairly sure I wrote most of the code (that's where 'prefetch' first
appeared ;) which sort of gives me moral authority to say that, and PHRED
is more likely to ever release it again than I am.

If I ever release an ORM again presumably it'll be my third attempt and I'll
regret my life choices shortly thereafter.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/