On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 10:13:17AM +0100, Neil Bowers wrote:
> Hi Dominic,
>
> Are you happy for me to give Bob Walker first-come permissions on all
> packages in the OpenGuides distribution?
>
> If you’d rather keep the first-come permissions yourself, that is fine, and
> I’ll make that change instead.

I don't really mind either way. Bob is much more involved day to day but I'm
still a stakeholder (and FWIW hold other assets such as the project
domain name - there's probably a different discussion to be had about
that).

If it's a case of wanting to make some change either way for consistency
then feel free to give the permissions to Bob.

Cheers
Dominic