Dear PAUSE admins,

On 5th Oct I have tried to contact MIKI via different ways: CPAN email, 4
personal emails that I have found on the Internet. Full list of addresses:
- m...@cpan.org
- tmiki1...@gmail.com
- tmiki1...@gmail.com
- tmiki1...@gmail.com
- tmiki1...@gmail.com
It seems, that MIKI have no any activity for many years on CPAN, and he hadn't
answered for my letters since 5th Oct.
He neither have any activity on GitHub, nor in personal blog for several years
(around 9), nor anywhere else.

There are some critical bugs in AnyEvent::Pcap, some of them are being
unanswered on rt.cpan.org for ~10 years.
I would like to kindly ask you for permissions to upload new versions of this
module.

My previous messages have not been delivering since my email client stopped
including the text/plain part in them.

With best regards,
Dr. Sergei Zhmylev.
PAUSE ID: ZHMYLOVE