Hello CPAN

I feel I found an issue in  XML::SimpleObject::LibXML 0.60 in combination with
perl 5.6 and XML::LibXML (will have to look up the version).

I was able to do a quick fix for me.
Perl is used in our build system for embedded firmware. Hence I am not a Perl
professional.

How do I report the issue and suggest the fix.
The bug tracker is to be closed down soon. The author did not react on my
email. The module has not been maintained for some 16 years.

We need to port our build system which uses the module from strawberry-perl to
Ubuntus perl distro.

I would be glad to get information on how to report the bug and to suggest a
fix.

Kind Regards

Roman Kellner

--- Begin Message ---
Hello CPAN

I feel I found an issue in  XML::SimpleObject::LibXML 0.60 in combination with
perl 5.6 and XML::LibXML (will have to look up the version).

I was able to do a quick fix for me.

Perl is used in our build system for embedded firmware. Hence I am not a Perl
professional.

How do I report the issue and suggest the fix.

The bug tracker is to be closed down soon. The autor did not react on my email.
The module has not been maintained for some 16 years.

We need to port our build system which uses the module from strawberry-perl to
Ubuntus perl distro.

I would be glad to get information on how to report the bug and to suggest a
fix.

Kind Regards

Roman Kellner

--- End Message ---