Hi Andrew,
> I would be glad to take over Digest::HMAC from GAAS if no one more qualified
> wants it. I maintain Crypt::PBKDF2, which is one of Digest::HMAC's bigger
> revdeps, I've been around for a while, and I have no intention of breaking
> anything. I don't anticipate that Digest::HMAC will require a lot of
> maintenance (the code is bare-bones to do one simple task, and has gotten by
> without a release in 10 years) but I will respond to anything that comes up.

Thank you for taking this on. Given your other dists and experience, we don’t
have a problem with you adopting it.

Normally the previous maintainer retains co-maint, but in this case Gisle made
it clear that he doesn’t want to be contacted about his old distributions, so
I’ve dropped his co-maint.

If you’ve time, it would be great if you could do a release fairly soon please,
just so it’s listed on CPAN against you and not Gisle.

Cheers,
Neil