Hi Mark,

When this happens, you can ask PAUSE to have another go at indexing your
release. In nearly every case (where you get the "timeout" error message) this
will sort it.

When you log into PAUSE, you’ll see "Force Reindexing" in the sidebar; clicking
on that will show a list of the files in your author directory. Click on the
checkbox next to your tarball and then click on the "Reindex" button.

Next time you’ll know, but for this time I’ll give you a free re-indexing —
you’ll get a message soon after this one, saying that I triggered a reindexing.
It will be scheduled within the hour, and then you’ll get the results.

Cheers,
Neil