Hi Uri,
> sure. i gave co-maint on file::slurp. what kinds of bugs are there in
> backwards? i didn't realize anyone was depending on it.

Thank you for responding quickly, and for ok’ing the co-maint.

There are 6 bugs open, but the one we’re keen to see a fix for is this one:

The distribution has 15 direct dependents on CPAN, and a total of 30
distributions rely on it. One of those is maintained by Graham Ollis
(PLICEASE), who I’ve copied on this email. He has offered to take it on and
release fixes. I’ve just given him co-maint on your behalf.

Thank you both.

Neil