Hi Martin,
> I already prepared a new version and uploaded it
> tohttps://www.cpan.org/authors/id/F/FA/FANY/Emailesque-1.27.tar.gz
> Can you please give me maintainer permissions for this namespaceso that it
> will get indexexed

I’ve
I’

Because you’ve

If you’re going to release 1.28 soon, you could just wait for that, and when
you release it, it will be indexed.

Otherwise you can ask PAUSE to reconsider your tarball for indexing: in the
PAUSE web interface, select "Force Reindexing" in the left sidebar, click on
the checkbox next to Emailesque-1.27.tar.gz, and then hit Reindex. There will
be a delay of up to an hour, and then you’ll get an email from PAUSE.

Cheers,
Neil