Hi @all,

I'd like to become a co-maintainer of CPAN::Audit. This module is used
in several projects I know to check used modules for security issues.
Unfortunately, VTI seems to be disappeared (at least as a CPAN::Audit
maintainer).

The last release was published on Mar 19th, 2019
(https://metacpan.org/dist/CPAN-Audit)

I've created a Github issue on Aug 08th, 2020 where I listed several
security issues to be included in the database
(https://github.com/vti/cpan-audit/issues/14).
There I also asked if I can help with a new release. I added several
comments over the time.

I the meantime I contacted Viacheslav via twitter, but he didn't respond.

VTI archived the repository, the project he created CPAN::Audit for
(Kritika.io) was shut down a while ago
(https://www.reddit.com/r/perl/comments/n7ns85/kritikaio_has_been_turned_off/).

And I've sent an email to his CPAN.org email address, but didn't get any
answer.

So, I kindly ask for co-maint permissions for the module. I'd like to
release a new version with up-to-date security issue database.

Kind regards
Renée