Hi Nicolas,

Back in October, you asked if you could have co-maint on Geo::IPfree.

Even though Brian (copied on this email) did most of the previous releases,
Graciliano (who originally released it, and also copied on this email) still
has the first-come permission. I tried to contact Graciliano to see if they
were happy with you having co-maint, but didn’t get anywhere.

As a result, I’ve just given you co-maint.

Graciliano, if you’re seeing this and don’t want Nicolas to have co-maint (he’s
a trustworthy maintainer), just let me know, and I’ll drop his co-maint.

Thanks for taking it on, Nicolas.

Neil