Hi Steve,

The PAUSE user RAJ (Rajkumar Reddy) has the first-come permission on Net::MyIP,
which is why your upload wasn’t added to the CPAN index.

As you noted, it’s no longer on CPAN, but you can see the two releases he did
on BackPAN:
        https://cpan.metacpan.org/authors/id/R/RA/RAJ/

I see that Rajkumar has three other distributions on CPAN which he did releases
of earlier this year, so he looks to be still active.

If you want to keep the Net::MyIP name, you need to ask Rajkumar if he’s happy
to transfer the indexing permission to you. I’ve copied him in on this reply.
If you are ok with it Rajkumar, I can make the change on your behalf.

Before releasing something new to CPAN, it’s always a good idea to check
whether anyone has indexing permissions on any of the module names you’re
thinking of using. Don’t use MetaCPAN for this, as that will only show you
whether it’s in the index. Use the "View permissions" feature in the PAUSE web
interface, and then click through to "View permissions per module".

Cheers,
Neil