Request to register new user

fullname: Dee Newcum
  userid: DNEWCUM
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://paperlined.org/
     why:

    I have many many ideas. But the first one would be to create
    CGI::Capture::Rotate, which would be some "log rotation"
    functionality for CGI::Capture files.

    I might try to resurrect the 'Enbugger' tool under a different
    name. It's a really great idea, but according to
    http://matrix.cpantesters.org/, it stopped working in 2014. But
    several people have submitted patches for the module via
    rt.cpan.org, so I think it would be good to get it working again.

    There's also a few "DarkPAN" modules that I've written for work
    that I might spruce up and upload.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=00710000_3d76d541f8882175&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=00710000_3d76d541f8882175&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1