> Module File::Size is uploaded by OFER, but File::Size namespace is reseved for
> DMUEY, though DMUEY does not provide any File::Size module.

Thanks for pointing this out, Nikolay.

The only releases of a File-Size distribution were done by OFER in 2006.

DMUEY has a number of File-* distributions, but dipping into various releases
of those (thanks MetaCPAN!), I can’t see File::Size anywhere.

If Daniel (DMUEY) is happy with OFER having the first-come permission, I’ll
make the transfer, and reindex OFER’s last release. Though OFER hasn’t released
anything since the last release of File-Size, so they may not care ;-)

Cheers,
Neil