Request to register new user

fullname: Benjamin Paul Suntrup
  userid: BSUNTRUP
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: benjamin.suntrup.net
     why:

    I wrote a module called As::Method. I'd like to call it as::method,
    in lower case, but I'm new to perl and don't want to a.) step on the
    as:: namespace and b.) boldy ask for lowercase letters. I noticed
    that there are distributions that do something similar to mine (like
    aliased::factory), but I want the ability to specify a module, get
    all of its submodules as attributes, and install them in the current
    package. There are delegation pragmas and alias pragmas, and
    Class::HasA, but they don't do EXACTLY what I want to do.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=64610000_433bd3f81e6d7cbf&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=64610000_433bd3f81e6d7cbf&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1