Hi,

We're doing some work at iwmn on the Daemonise module written by Tobias
when he worked here a few years ago. Unfortunately he'd already left the
company a couple of years before I joined and hasn't touched it for 3 years

Given the lack of updates and non-working pause email address we'd like to
adopt this module if our IWMN pause user can have either maint or owner
rights that would be hugely helpful - we'd also look at adopting any other
unmaintained modules that are used in our codebase or contributed by former
staff but no longer updated.

Kind regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Trevena - Head of Retail Engineering

CentralNic Group plc

Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registrieshttps://www.centralnic.com/

London Stock Exchange Symbol: CNIC

Tel: +44 (0)20 3388 0600
Fax: +44 (0)20 3388 0601

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358.
Registered Offices: Saddlers House, 4th Floor
44 Gutter Lane
London EC2V 6BR