Hi Laura,

As you expected, it failed indexing again.

Part of the reason it fails is that your distribution has so many modules which
are indexed. We’re currently working on an approach that we hope will resolve
the DB lock timeouts.

In the meantime, the you can probably get your releases index is by marking all
the

        Google::Ads::GoogleAds::V12::Common::*
        Google::Ads::GoogleAds::V12::Enums::*

and similar modules as no_index. That way it will only try to index a much
smaller list of modules, and you shouldn’t be bitten by the timeout.

Presumably most people install this by running one of:

        cpan Google::Ads::GoogleAds::Client
        cpanm Google::Ads::GoogleAds::Client

All those other modules don’t need to be indexed, and they’ll still be
installed when the distribution is installed.

Cheers,
Neil