Hi Sven,

If you want to do a release to fix Mustache::Simple, you need to get the
co-maint indexing permission, which gives you the right to do a release. That
release will be under your name – you can't do a release under someone else's
name.

More information about how to do that can be found on PAUSE
(https://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about#takeover) and there's
a blog post I wrote more than 10 years ago, but it's still relevant:
https://neilb.org/2013/07/24/adopt-a-module.html

In short, first email Cliff (CMS), the author of  Mustache::Simple and ask if
he'd be happy to give you co-maint. If you copy that email to modules@perl.org,
then we see you following the process, and if he does a reply all, he can give
his blessing and then I can make the change.

Cheers,
Neil