Hi there

I'm unable to log in to my PAUSE account. After authenticating, I get the message:

---

Error

User 'HASH' set to nologin. Many users with an insecure password have got their password reset recently because of an incident on perlmonks.org. Please talk to modules@perl.org to find out how to proceed

Please try again, probably by using the Back button of your browser and repeating the last action you took.

---

I restarted the browser and tried logging in again but still get the same error.

If you could have a look and re-enable my account that will be great.

Best

Ashish