Hi,
I got this email. but i'm not sure about what is missing.
As i'm not familiar with uploading to PAUSE and this is the first time,
I'm not sure how this process is working as a whole in detail,
and I don't know about the package statements or things like that.
Been searching for how to make the upload pack,
but it seems I'm still missing something so far.
Is there a good help page for making these uploads as needed for the
current system?

The following report has been written by the PAUSE namespace indexer.
Please contact modules@perl.org if there are any open questions.

  User: DOMERO (Ceres Rijn-van)
  Distribution file: Extender.tar.gz
  Number of files: 11
  *.pm files: 1
  README: Extender/README
  META-File: Extender/META.json
  META-Parser: Parse::CPAN::Meta 2.150010
  META-driven index: no
  Timestamp of file: Wed Jul 17 10:06:50 2024 UTC
  Time of this run: Wed Jul 17 10:08:19 2024 UTC

This distribution name will only be indexed when uploaded by users with
permission for the package Extender. Either someone else has ownership
over that package name, or this is a brand new distribution and that
package name was neither listed in the 'provides' field in the META file
nor found inside the distribution's modules. Therefore, no modules will
be indexed.

Further details on the indexing attempt follow.

No or no indexable package statements could be found
in the distro (maybe a script or documentation
distribution or a developer release?)

__END__

With Kind Regards,

OnEhIppY