I'll have a dig through Apache and see what I can work out, but have you ever
looked at New Relic? It provides this sort of information in an easily
digestible UI. It provides a free Lite tier which although it doesn't provide
all features of the product, still provides a lot of useful stuff.

Check out the New Relic site:

  http://newrelic.com

but also:

  http://lanyrd.com/2012/pycon/spcdg/
  http://blog.newrelic.com/2011/11/08/new-relic-supports-python/

Disclaimer: I work for New Relic and wrote the Python agent.

Graham