My project is on Windows, and the relevant configuration in httpd.conf is
as follows:
LoadFile "C:\Program Files\myproject\Python\python37.dll"
LoadModule wsgi_module "C:\Program
Files\myproject\Python\lib\site-packages\mod_wsgi\server\mod_wsgi.cp37-win32.pyd"
WSGIPythonHome "C:\Program Files\myproject\Python"
WSGIScriptAlias / "C:/Program Files/myproject/myapp/wsgi.py"
WSGIPythonPath "C:/Program Files/myproject/myapp"

<Directory "C:/Program Files/myproject/myapp">
    <Files wsgi.py>
        Require all granted
    </Files>
</Directory>

Alias /static "C:/Program Files/myproject/myapp/staticfiles"
<Directory "C:/Program Files/myproject/myapp/staticfiles">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Require all granted
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    <Location "/">
        Header unset ETag
        Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, no-cache, no-store,
must-revalidate"
        Header set Pragma "no-cache"
        Header set Expires "Wed, 11 Jan 1984 05:00:00 GMT"
    </Location>
</IfModule>

<IfModule mpm_winnt_module>
    ThreadsPerChild 25
    MaxConnectionsPerChild 0
</IfModule>
Graham Dumpleton 在 2023年12月5日 星期二下午1:39:18 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: