Thank you so much for mod_wsgi!

How can I tell which version of mod_wsgi is in use? Someone else set up the
server ages ago, and I don't know if Apache is using the version of
mod_wsgi from the system package manager, or if it's using some version
built from source, and if so which. Is there a way to find this out?

The only copy of mod_wsgi.so I can find is
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_wsgi.so,
which is symlinked to mod_wsgi.so-3.9.

On the other hand, dpkg -l shows that libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3 4.7.1-3 is
installed on the system. Can I somehow tell if this is what Apache is
actually using?

Thanks!