Keep in mind that if you have a WSGI file in at the location:

/data/www/wikidataDiscovery/wikidataDiscovery/wsgi.py

it is not sufficient that the file
/data/www/wikidataDiscovery/wikidataDiscovery/wsgi.py be readable. It is
also necessary that all the parent directories down to that location are
readable/accessible to the user that Apache runs as.

So check the permissions on:

/data/
/data/www/
/data/www/wikidataDiscovery/
/data/www/wikidataDiscovery/wikidataDiscovery/

as well.

BTW, if you only have one application delegated to a daemon process group,
it is best practice to force the use of the main interpreter context of
that Python interpreter instance.

So add:

WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

This has nothing to do with the problem, but always a good idea as not all
third party Python packages will work in sub interpreters.

Graham