I have doubt,

I is it possible to tell apache server during runtime i.e., dynamically to
use specific wsgi daemon configuration like python-path,
wsgidaemonscriptalias based on specific http_host,
And also tried below configuration

#myapp Webservice Config

Listen 9289

<VirtualHost *:9289>

<If "%{HTTP_HOST} == 'abc.com'">
SetEnv serverName abc.com
SetEnv errorLogPath /var/log/abc_webservices.log
SetEnv daemonName 9289abc
SetEnv pythonPath
/home/client-builds/abc/myapp:/home/client-builds/abc/shared
SetEnv wsgiScriptAlias /home/client-builds/abc/myapp/conf/wsgi.py
SetEnv directoryPath /home/client-builds/abc/myapp/conf
</If>

<If "%{HTTP_HOST} == 'xyz.com'">
SetEnv serverName xyz.com
SetEnv errorLogPath /var/log/xyz_webservices.log
SetEnv daemonName 9289xyz
SetEnv pythonPath
/home/client-builds/xyz/myapp:/home/client-builds/xyz/shared
SetEnv wsgiScriptAlias /home/client-builds/xyz/myapp/conf/wsgi.py
SetEnv directoryPath /home/client-builds/xyz/myapp/conf
</If>
        ServerName ${serverName}

        ErrorLog ${errorLogPath}

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIDaemonProcess ${daemonName} inactivity-timeout=30
python-path=${pythonPath} display-name=%{GROUP}
        WSGIProcessGroup ${daemonName}

        WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
        WSGIScriptAlias / ${wsgiScriptAlias}

        <Directory ${directoryPath}>
            <Files wsgi.py>
             Require all granted
            </Files>
        </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

But while iam trying to access abc.com or xyz.com it is giving me error
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>

RajKumar