On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Dennis Benzinger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible two serve one wiki from two different domains?

> Because www.example.com is read-only I think there won't be problems
> with concurrent updates to the content of the pages. But will there be
> problems with the two MoinMoin instances updating the cache for a page
> or something like that?

Yes, you can do this. Try creating two separate wikis that shared the
same datadir. We do this to create two instances of the wiki with
different themes and we've also done it to create a read-only and
read-write instance of a wiki.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode