David Cramer schrieb:
> Ok, using a newer python is possible (unfortunately switching platforms
> would be harder...IT is making me move the wiki into their datacenter
> because it's got so much valuable info in it...I'm taking the machine
> they give me). Would the process be as follows, correct?
>
> 1. Install python 2.5.x
> 2. Copy /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MoinMoin to the
> site-packages dir for python 2.5.
all 4suite on python 2.5

It would be better to install moinmoin and not only copy some old
installation to a new place, otherwise for example the egg-info is
missing, etcetera.

See here:
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnInstalling/BasicInstallation

I would also do a clean up and remove old moinmoin stuff. and start then
with a a fresh & clean installation.

You maybe also need to checkup if 4suite is working without moinmoin; so
you can better sort out what is python and what is moinmoin trouble.

You could even check if a "Standalone / Desktop" MoinMoin is working..
and then go after the more advanced stuff. see here:
http://moinmo.in/DesktopEdition

bye
Marcel