> I have a wiki that I maintain on a standalone basis that needs to migrate
> into a wiki farm on our web server.

Aside from the issue you already solved, there is another one:
you have 2 user bases (one in your farm wiki, one in your standalone
wiki).

So if you just copy the data/pages from standalone into the farm, the
history will lose all user names (as they point to the standalone user
base).

You also can not just copy the standalone user base into the farm, as
this might create duplicates.

Unfortunately, there is no "wiki merge" script yet that can
automatically or semi-automatically deal with such stuff.