On 12/09/2013 07:13 AM, Tal Hadad wrote:
> OK I saw this, but yet, isn't there a simple conversion from html to
> wiki and so reverse like moin 1.9.7?

As you may have noticed, this stuff is neither simple nor unproblematic,
it had quite some fundamental issues in moin 1.x.

Also, (f)ckeditor is javascript stuff, so every customization there
needs work in javascript (and I am not a js developer).

> I read there is a massive work in conversion many formats to DOM and so
> in reverse, and I wonder if a same page could be edited once in WIKI format
> and once in HTML format.

Theoretically yes, but:
* there might be roundtrip issues
* there might be fundamental issues
* there is a lot of other stuff to do (for me)

So, I won't put effort into implementing that in the foreseeable future.

If you want to help, you can start improving the converters, looking out
for roundtrip issues.