Hi,

I'm using Redis, MySQL, SQLite for testing and occasionally MongoDB. In
future I think I will be using PostgreSQL.

I'm using Mojo::Redis2 for Redis. (I'm the author)
I'm using DBI and DBIx::Class with SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
I'm using Mango+Mandel for MongoDB. (I'm the author of Mandel)

Side note: I wonder what to do with Mandel. If anyone is up for it, I will
gladly give commit bit and access to PAUSE (send me an direct email or make
a github issue)

I've also (barely) started a non-blocking API for SQL:
https://github.com/jhthorsen/mojo-sql Current state: Not working. Plain
awful code. I'm also still trying to figure out what kind of API that makes
sense: Raw SQL vs datastructures. (send me an direct email if you're
interested)

Regards,
Jan Henning Thorsen (batman)