Hi all,

So far I'm using Mojolicious for my application.
Right now I have many constrollers within many files.
On top of each file before the first controller I have this line:

my $log = Mojo::Log->new(path => '../log/app.log', level => 'debug');

So I can call $log->level() from controllers.

1. Can I place $log definition somewhere in App.pm file (which contains
startup {} sub) and use this $log instead of defining $log into each
controller file? (Define global $log or something like this...)
2. Can I change log format for this $log? I have a helper which returns
client info (ip, id, etc) so I want in to be in logs. I can call $log like
this:

$log->level($self->GetClient.'message');

But probably I could call just $log->level('message') and log formatter
might do rest?