Hello!

I have gotten a lot of help on irc and am at beginning stages of my first
Mojolicious application.  I could use some more feedback.  What is done
works but it is nowhere near complete.  I am open on anything from the
design concerns to ways of fully utilizing Mojolicious idioms.

I have a big chink of comments in the section of code that concerns me
most.  I couldn't figure out how to wait for changes in websocket client
code when monitoring a long running process.

Here it is:

      https://github.com/john-/rtl_fm-scanner

This code will not work for you out of the box.  It requires hardware
(rtl-sdr dongle) in addition to its very immature state.  Add comments to
this thread or right into github.

Thanks.

John