In one of my applications I see the Websocket finish event fire off with quite often (seems like after every message to the client). The docs indicate this event gets fired off after every transaction:

    http://mojolicio.us/perldoc/Mojo/Transaction/WebSocket#finish

Based on that it seems like the behaviour is expected. However the Synopsis print this message on finish: WebSocket closed with status $code.

Clearly the connection is not closed in my case because messages still continue to be sent to the client and I am not explicitly starting a new Websocket connection on the client side.

For what it is worth the error code is 1006 and the reason is undefined in this case.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

John