Pickup domain1 and domain2:

Oh! I've forgot to document that the matching headers can also take a
regex. I will fix that later today.

So... you can either of these works:

    # use a regex
    mount "test1" => {Host => qr/domain\d+\.com/};
    # ...or mount the same app twice
    mount "test1" => {Host => "domain1.com"};
    mount "test1" => {Host => "domain2.com"};

I don't know why logging doesn't work. It should be something wrong in
test1/test2, as long as you don't use logging
<https://metacpan.org/pod/Toadfarm::Manual::DSL#logging>(). (But I'm
guessing you *don't* use logging(), since it's not part of your example
code). The only way for Toadfarm to take over logging from test1/test2 is
if you have specified logging {combined=>1}. See
also https://metacpan.org/source/JHTHORSEN/Toadfarm-0.55/lib/Toadfarm.pm#L286
and https://metacpan.org/pod/Toadfarm::Manual::DSL#logging