In this case, I don't think I would go for a lite app, but rather create
controller classes and a full app. You can then do things like:

    package MyApp::Controller::User;
    use Mojo::Base "Mojolicious::Controller";
    sub some_action {
      my $c = shift;
      $c->render(text => "both apps");
    }

    package MyBackOfficeApp::Controller::User;
    use Mojo::Base "MyApp::Controller::User";
    sub more_stuff {
      my $c = shift;
      $c->render(text => "just in this app");
    }

That way, you have isolated the code, which means that it is impossible to
access "more_stuff()" from the MyApp.

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 2:23:02 PM UTC+2, Pablo IaCo wrote:

> Thanks Richard, that was something that I started to work later after
> creating this post in order to gain some time. I've started to create my
> modules as usual and include them...but I was unaware of mojos plugins.
> That's a reflection of how much I've researched the site, that's something
> that I need to improve.
>
> Much appreciated your response!
>

> On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 9:18:57 AM UTC-3, Richard Sugg wrote:
>>
>> Mojolicious lets you write plugins for sharing code across controllers,
>> or in the case of a mojo lite app, callbacks.
>>
>> Another solution is to just write plain old perl modules and include
>> them. This is the approach I have taken -- sometimes I write functionality
>> in Mojolicious plugins, then realize I need it in something unrelated, so I
>> end up refactoring to a standard perl module, and include it in my
>> mojolicious app. In general, I try to make my controllers extremely lite --
>> check the input parameters, call out to a mojo plugin or perl module to
>> accomplish what is asked, and in the controller, return an appropriate
>> response.
>>
>> On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 5:05:22 PM UTC-4, Pablo IaCo wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> I just wanted to share with you something that I'm trying to figure out.
>>>
>>> I'm currently building a small App for my own and it's build like follows
>>> 1) The App itself (with login and stuff)
>>> 2) A Back-Office (with login and more stuff and creation of information